Skip to main content

Dinner at Gumbo, SM Megamall

Yesterday after office, I accompanied my girl at her dentist at SM Megamall for cleaning. I waited for her for half an hour. Afterwards, she told me to have dinner and that it’s her treat. Uhm, we wanted to dine at Burgoo and have some Seafoods Jambalaya. But we just find ourselves lost. We were not sure if there is a Burgoo restaurant there. So, we just settle with their sister chain, Gumbo.

We ordered Seafoods Jambalaya Petite at PhP375, Grilled Porkchop Petite at PhP295, Ripe Mango Shake at PhP145, and Hot Calamansi Juice at PhP125. As they were preparing our meal, they serve us with a free loaf of bread and roasted garlic in olive oil. As the foods were served in our table, my girl asked me to take pictures of them. Well, being a blogger, it is a natural instinct to think of blogging about almost anything. And being a photographer-wanna-be, I took the honor to take the shots. Sadly, we don’t have a quality camera with us, just a VGA phone camera. So pardon me with these low quality photos.

My Girl and Me

Gumbo

Ripe Mango Shake

Hot Calamansi Juice

Grilled Pork Chop

Seafoods Jambalaya

Loaf Bread and Roasted Garlic with Olive Oil

I just realized that I should always be bringing a handy digital camera (not my Nikon DSLR) with me anytime. I just love taking pictures. I have been reading books about photography even though I still don’t own an SLR. And ever since I got one, I really find joy in taking photos of lovely subjects. And as much as possible, I wanted my shots to be candid and to flow naturally. Who knows, besides being a runner, I could also own a photo studio. Want to be my business partner? I’ll take care of the gadgets (the camera, the lenses, the tripod, and all those stuffs); while, you take care of the business permits, taxes, business advertisements, and photography logos. Kindly look in to my collection too, and find photos that you can put as an exhibit of my work. LOL! It is just so fun to be a photographer.

Comments

Dhemz said…
my gosh...so yummy!
Carms said…
The food is delicious.
Anonymous said…
Try using MS Word.

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Vista Resort at Calamba, Laguna

8 Waves Waterpark and Hotel, San Rafael, Bulacan

Goldilocks Pagbabago Blog Contest Awarding Ceremony